Chào Anh Chị Em Chú Cô Ông!
Hey y,all! Guess what! This week we did this interesting activity in which we practiced our skills in giving directions in Vietnamese. I guess it was some kind of treasure hunt because at the end we got our Vietnamese names finally! So from now on you can call me Anh Cả Nghị. According to my teachers it means energy or vigor, which is pretty interesting. But I looked at the word it's from, nghị lực, and the third or fourth alternate definition was "ginger" hahah, So yeah. Just a coincidence, but pretty funny.
We got our flight plans this week! It's all super real now. We stop in San Francisco and Seoul before we get to Hanoi, and all in all it's over 25 flight hours. We also learned that Presdient Chiles, the mission president, requires that everyone get at least one phone number before leaving the airport. So we'll be going at it right out of the gate! Literally!
For some reason, everything has just felt different this week. It feels like the pressure is just building ang building up to some great event, And we are all feeling something, we just dont know what. Hopefully it's good.
Anyway, heres some photos. My new pday will be Monday, so that's Sunday for you Americans. I'll tell you all the crazy stuff then!
Chào,
Anh cả Nghị
 |
| Anh cả Hậu (that's Trewarthas new name!) And I |
 |
| Dont @ me |
 |
| Sunset |
 |
| Thanksgiving. We got to eat in the classroom, which the teachers dont like, so we took a celebratory photo :) |
 |
| I don't know, snow I think |
Comments
Post a Comment