Chào Anh Chị Em Chú Cô Ông!
Only 13 more days until I leave!
Woo! Yeah!
Honestly, things have been great here but I'm RIP ROARING and ready to say " GOOOOOOOD MOOORNING VIETNAM!"
Anyway, this week was pretty good. Thanksgiving was this week and we got to hear from the apostle Elder Neil L. Anderson and see all of his nice and cool grandkids. I got a nice package from my Aunt Michele (thanks again!) Which really made my day. We spent the evening making some noodle packets for hungry kids, and that was a blast. There was this garlic powder that got into our eyes, nasal cavities, skin, clothes, mind, soul, heart, and personalities, so we remembered the service project all week long! Haha, legit though, it was a fun service project and I loved being able to be a part of feeding some of Gods children. The funny thing is, work only feels like work if you make it that way in your head. I mean, I've had some jobs that just. Were the worst. And sometimes free service feels that way too.BUT. As in all things, if we keep a good attitude, the hard or boring things in our life dont seem so hard or boring anymore.
This week, Elder Baker and his district left as well. I think I've written about them before, but they were basically the best bunch of big hearted goofballs that you could imagine. They will be missed. Since they are going to remodel our building soon, that means we are the last people on our floor of the residence building. ((Its very quiet and kind of spooky to be honest))
I went to the temple today, and as always it was very peaceful and serene. My mission won't have a temple, so when I go next week that will be my last time for two years. Its kind of a sad thought. I guess I would just want to share that I hope you can all visit the temple soon, outside or inside, and just feel the peace there. Even if you just walk around outside, or just sit in your car in the parking lot, I promise that God will calm whatever storm is raging inside of you this week.
Anyways, I've really felt all your prayers, so thanks again! Love you all
Chào Anh Chị Em Chú Cô Ông!
Elder Wilkinson
Comments
Post a Comment