So apparently theres this worldwide toiletpaper shortage going on? I mean, I wouldn't know, because, well, you know...
![]() |
| We made paper flowers for all the women in our branch for womens day! |
Hello everybody!
This week has been very interesting. We received some awesome instructions from the first presidency about how we can contact better and more naturally, which we've been trying to apply. It has actually been really good! We haven't been meeting with a million people like last week, but we have met some amazing people who ate actually interested in our message, which has been amazing! I think it really shows the power of perseverance.
And one of the people we are teaching, chị My, said that she wants to get baptised as soon as possible! So that is just super awesome!
Some info: We are not under quarantine, we are only preparing to do so just in case. I was sick earlier this week, but it wasn't serious, and now I'm doing better. (Though if it was Corona that would be so cool! My faith is stronger than Corona
)
Anyway, this week has been great. I love you all so much, and I hope things are going well for you. One thing that I've noticed is the enabling power of the atonement, which is summed up pretty well in the book of mosiah, chapter 24. Though the people prayed often for God to save them, instead of take away their burdens and free them from slavery, he instead made them strong enough to carry their burdens. And really, alot of times, it is like that. But He will not abandon you, as he has not abandoned me. In your hard times, you really can turn to him for strength.
Elder Wilkinson
Ok, the pictures
![]() |
| We visited chị Hoáng lan's great grandma, and they wanted us to try on their áo dài's (they had like over 200) |
![]() |
| They made all these statues too! (And a lot more) |
We met this guy contacting! Before him, we saw a man with a monkey (it started peeing on him while we talked and so he had to run away, super sad) and a man who offered us tea, coffee, beer, a cigarette, and marijuana all in the course of 5 minutes. In the end he forced me to take an iced tea, which I gave to a homeless man as soon as we were out of sight. 





Comments
Post a Comment