Hey all!
Dont have much this week, sorry. Monday we played soccer again with a lot of the south zones and some members, which was great. Tuesday was normal but wednesday we had a special fast for our mission to help out everyone's investigators since we have a lot of baptisms this month. That day was super special for me, and we had the chance to meet with the wife of one of our branch presidency and she agreed to start learning with us! We have been focusing a lot on their family this week since them, which has been awesome. I can really testify of the power of unified families, and how much joy and compassion they can bring and how much strength they give to the other members. Family is super important in the Vietnamese culture, and so when families are split between religions, it brings a lot of discord sometimes. But I have seen that families who have decided to be unified in the gospel have received so many blessings and really thrived in all aspects of life, not just in a spiritual sense.
Dont have much this week, sorry. Monday we played soccer again with a lot of the south zones and some members, which was great. Tuesday was normal but wednesday we had a special fast for our mission to help out everyone's investigators since we have a lot of baptisms this month. That day was super special for me, and we had the chance to meet with the wife of one of our branch presidency and she agreed to start learning with us! We have been focusing a lot on their family this week since them, which has been awesome. I can really testify of the power of unified families, and how much joy and compassion they can bring and how much strength they give to the other members. Family is super important in the Vietnamese culture, and so when families are split between religions, it brings a lot of discord sometimes. But I have seen that families who have decided to be unified in the gospel have received so many blessings and really thrived in all aspects of life, not just in a spiritual sense.
Friday was exchanges with the zone leaders! I learned a lot this exchange, and it was a much needed boost for my energy this week. We continued to serve anh thông and his family, and were also able to teach bạn hạnh and be with her when she retook her baptismal interview. She passed and will be baptised this week! I am so happy for her!
And sunday we had a baptism for one of the sisters investigators, anh huy. He is an awesome guy, and I'm way excited for him too. Also, we realized this week that our district has the potential to have a baptism every week until the end of the transfer! So we are super stoked!
One thing I've noticed this week is that my desires truly are changing. I feel like I'm becoming a better person overall, thinking about what needs to be done, how I can best serve others, and how I can improve my mental, physical, and spiritual states. The gospel is true! God wants you to have success in all aspects of your life, even the little stupid things, because he cares about the little things and details in your life. I love you all! Have a good week.
Ac Nghị
(Elder Wilkinson)
![]() |
| Sorry just one picture this week. Cute dog we met while getting bánh mì |

Comments
Post a Comment